Monday, April 06, 2015

It's been a long time

It has been a really long time since I have posted. We have had quite a few changes in the 3 years since I posted last. I just got a new job with regular normal hours and weekends off. We have officially finished family building with a hysterectomy in 2013. My Dad passed away last year and my DH lost 2 of his very close friends about 2 months apart in 2014. Oh yeah and our house was hit by a freaking tornado in REVERE, MA!!!

It has been a crazy couple of years but we are all still happy and plugging along. Terrell with be 12 in a little under 2 weeks and Jayden is about 5 weeks from his 7th birthday. I am happy to say that he is finally sleeping in his own bed in his own room. For the love of god I never thought that child was going to leave my room and once he did he started sleeping with his brother. Ugh the agony!

Terrell is in middle school and doing fairly well, he was on honor roll last semester but this time it is not looking so well. 6th grade is hard. Jayden is in 1st grade and doing a dual language program so he is learning in both Spanish and English. He did this for kindergarten too. We like it but the homework is getting harder for this non Spanish speaking or reading momma!

I look forward to catching up with anyone who is still lurking around.

No comments: